Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cocoron



This may seem like just a bowl of soba noodles to you, but I wish you can hear the bowls clanking, words between friends, and most of all, see how petite this place is! You couldn’t fit more then 12 people. This was rather a special day for me where my best friend & I were meeting each other’s “significant other”. Cocoron, the Japanese soba noodle restaurant in the lower east side, I thought may have been a brilliant choice since they were out of towners visiting for the day. But of course I forget how jam-packed and nearly impossible for party of four to sit together on a Saturday night. But after a few minutes of anxiety of whether switch up... through a miracle of God and prayer, we were able to sit all together, enjoying this lovely meal after a rainy Saturday. In my hopelessness, there was light!
The bowl that is featured is Pork Kimchee dip Soba. It was so delicious! I will definitely have this again. We also had the green tea ice cream to share. It was rather a successful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment