Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can't you taste the love?


Over this past weekend, my closest friends and I gathered in DC where we have our yearly tradition of what we like to call Yaya Holiday party. Elongated holiday celebration to lengthen the season of Christmas, our favorite holiday. It all started in college where we used to exchange Forever 21 jewelries, scrapbooks, and H&M gift cards. We are now big girls who exchange fancy gifts like American Express gift cards, colorful eye shadow palette from Urban Decay, and Clinique eye cream as we approach thirty. This year, we decided to have the party in DC since both them now reside there and one is now a mom. To my wonderful surprise, I woke up Saturday morning to this dish. I felt some serious love 
She made Eggs in a Basket which she cut a circular hole in the bread. While it is frying the pan, she cracked the egg into the “basket” of the toast. Simple, fun, and brilliant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment