Thursday, April 12, 2012

Taste of Nashville: Monell's




Suddenly a song popped in my head. Let me sing for you: 
Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?… But who cares? No big deal. I want more
Ever since the first time I’ve visited Nashville, I had one request to Mr. T.  That we go to Monell’s everytime I visit. Their country weekend breakfast is glorious.  After the feasting of smoked sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, country ham, fried apples, pancakes, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, cheese grits, corn pudding and skillet fried chicken, you will be singing: 
Look at this food? Isn't it awesome? Wouldn't you think Monell’s breakfast’s complete?… But who cares? No big deal. I want more! 
You heard it right. I said fried chicken for breakfast. It may be the best fried chicken you'll ever feast on. 
The cutest garden area when you walk in. Followed by community table for seating. There is always Sweet Tea at the table :) 

Biscuits and Gravy

You got it! Fried chicken for breakfast! It was THAT good
Feast on this! Happy Southern Breakfast. God Bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment